Friday, September 20, 2013

Pilgrimage to Begin Soon



Obstacles keep appearing every day; however, I'm doing my best to solve the problems as they arise.  One of the problems was with my former blog.  Google has changed things and wants to have us use only one e-mail and one password which created a problem for me.  I'm working around that problem with this new blog.  Other issues have also been resolved, perhaps not exactly like I wanted, but they have been resolved.  Every Friday I attend Adoration at St. Mary Church around 3 o'clock, the hour of our Lord's Divine Mercy, to recite the Chaplet of Mercy.  It is always a much needed time of peace and reflection in the presence of the Eucharistic Lord.  All of my anxieties are lifted from me here.                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment